Saturday, June 2, 2012

A bit about myself...

and my approach to this blog. I am a member of the Society for Creative Anachronism. I'm a relative newcomer, having attended my first event in fall 2008, and joining in early 2009. But I jumped into the game with both feet and haven't looked back. I reside in the Barony of Concordia of the Snows, and I am apprenticed to Mistress Brid nic Shearlis.

I'm a curious person, always willing to try something new; when something catches my interest, I try to find out all I can about it. I have tried my hand at many of the arts and sciences practiced in the SCA, but I have found my true passion in drop spinning.

As a Scadian I am comfortable with the concept of time travel, and so I will begin this blog by going back and forth between the present and the past, to tell you a bit about the projects I've completed since 2009, as well as things I am currently working on. I will start tomorrow by telling you about my experiences at this year's War of the Roses, held over Memorial Day Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment